Indice del forum

Boatanchors Forum

Per tutti gli appassionati di Ham radio Vintage

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike air max 1 sale
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> I nostri QSO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
BradleyDuBois

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 24 Mag 2017 07:51:43    Oggetto:  nike air max 1 sale
Descrizione:

The patent 
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
is offset by black suede at the heel and toebox, and mixes well with the black Adidas trefoil at the middle of the side panel. The dark upper is contrasted by a white midsole which sits atop a black outsole. Adidas placed its name in big bold black letters at the back. Earlier today we came across a rather subtly effective pair of adidas Forum Low s coming out this winter. Now we re previewing for you four more pairs of Forums- two low-top and two high-top. The low-tops come in a red/blue/grey colorway with white accents and a dark brown/light brown/yellow colorway with light grey accents. The high-top Forum s come in a black/red/blue colorway with very few touches of white and in a dark grey/purple/highlighter yellow colorway also with few white accents. All pairs come with colorful shoe laces that contain what seems to be some sort of block pattern, except for the last pair sporting all-black shoe laces.

Two words: Kazuki Kuraishi. Adidas Originals teamed up with the Japanese designer once again to create the Adidas Originals by Originals 7 Hole Boot. The Boot comes in two classic colorways: black/blue and brown/yellow. As perhaps the best boot to release this year, the 7 Hole Boot uses premium weathered leather in black and brown, respectively, with the 3 stripes re-vamped and placed further towards the ankle. The upper
also features a protruding leather design to enforce a rugged look for the boot, which uses a sneaker sole. The bottom is white on the midsole and luxuriously translucent on the outsole. Don t understand? Check the pictures for yourself. These are top of the line shoes from a top of the line designer. These are set to release for the Adidas Autumn/Winter 2009 collection.

The pair showed here gets its fame from having been designed for wear
by the Chicago Bulls phenom Derrick Rose. This pair of TS Cut Creator s is comprised of a black suede upper, the patented adidas stripes in white, and red accents on the inner lining and sole. The TS Cut Creator is designed for your more slash-and-dash guards, as opposed to the TS Commander LT rocked by big men like Dwight Howard. Regardless of your playing style, these TS Cut Creator s will start hitting Foot Locker retailers come November. Although adidas can most definitely be loud and showy with its sneaker designs, it sure knows how/when to tone it down- like with these Superstar II s. Moreover, adidas also knows when and how to have you covered with a slew of particular adventures. For you skateboarders out there, here is a look at some skateboarding shoes adidas plans to release in October of 2009.

We recently showcased the Redman adidas Superstar II, and we
now have another colorway of a classic adidas sneaker to share. The silhouette of this pair is the same as the aforementioned Redman-inspired model, but the colors are quite different. Inspired by rapper Method Man, this Superstar II yields a blue soft leather and suede upper accented by a white midsole, bright blue laces, white toebox, brown inner lining, and three bright blue stripes. The Method Man adidas Superstar II is now available at select adidas retailers. After seeing a few releases about a year ago, the 1983 classic Adidas Concord Hi OG is back with a brand new Grey/White/Blue colorway. The sneaker differs from most of Adidas other classic basketball shoes through its slimmer collar, with significantly less padding for its lining. The model boasts a synthetic leather upper, Velcro ankle strap, and blue stripes/piping.

Due in large part to sleak combinations of silhouettes and colorways like this Nizza High, adidas has been the brand many sneakerheads and non-sneakerheads alike have turned to. The adidas brand is now once again working with a chukka model, which it hopes will prove just as useful to us. The adidas SLVR 113 pictured here sports a black suede upper with a predominantly white lower heel and sole. This simple and well-put-together sneaker model is available for purchase now from the adidas SLVR store at a price of $170. Adidas Originals is always bringing the heat back from the past, this time, taking some flavor from the 80 s and putting it into the Adidas Originals Women s FRM MID523TKO. This Adidas Forum Mid screams old school, with its clean white canvas base atop a white midsole, along with bright highlighter colors on the toe, strap, and inner lining. It comes with a blue outsole to add some more color.

The adidas Nizza High has been gaining a lot of attention recently. During the summer we saw what Mark Gonzales did with the silhouette. Now, adidas has dropped another two Nizza Highs. The first one pictured here comes in an almost entirely white colorway with very few black accents. The second pair we re reporting on comes in a military green colorway and has some gum
material accents near the toe box and sole. If your local adidas retailers don t have these in stock, you can definitely try your luck with certain online retailers that might have you covered- but for how long no one knows. Redman, born as Reginald Reggie Noble, is an iconic figure in the American rap scene, and adidas has decided to honor the rap legend with his own colorway of the Superstar II. This colorway hosts a red suede upper accented by an orange midsole stripe, three black stripes, a white toebox, black inner lining, and a white midsole.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 24 Mag 2017 07:51:43    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> I nostri QSO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: